The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub is compliant with the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification. It has 4 ports which will connect either the new USB 2.0 Hi-Speed high performance peripherals or the legacy USB 1.1 devices. It's providing easy plug and play USB expansion. Just like USB 1.1 you can connect as many as 127 devices to your computer using multiple USB 2.0 hubs. All ports are fully supported for compatibility with bus-powered peripherals.
Key selling bullets:
- Support Self-powered and bus-powered.
- No external power required for each port device under 100mA
- Plug & Play capability with USB device.
- Compatible with USB EHCI - 480Mbps and OHCI - 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps.
- Four USB A-TYPE FEMALE downstream port.
- One Mini USB B-TYPE FEMALE upstream port.
- One power connector.
- Support over-current detection and protection.
- 5V / 2A switch power supply.
System and other requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP
- Mac OS 9.0 or greater
Product dimensions and warranty information
- Young Micro 4 Port USB 2.0 Mini Hub with Power A/C adapter