USB Flash Memory Card Reader is designed to bridge between computer and Digital Cameras, Personal Digital assistants (PDA), Personal Organizers, Voice recorders, MP3 Players or other mobile electronic products using Flash Cards as standard or extended data storage media. USB Flash Memory Card Reader operates as a removable drive which allows you to download digital images and data instantly and easily to your computer.
Key selling bullets:
- Compatible with CompactFlash Cards type I / II. 8MB~1GB
- Compatible with MemoryStick (Sony and other brands) 4MB~128MB
- Compatible with MemoryStick Pro(Sony and other brands) 256MB~1GB
- Compatible with MemoryStick Duo(Sony and other brands)
- Compatible with MemoryStick Pro Duo (Sony and other brands)
- Compatible with MemoryStick MagicGate
- Compatible with MemoryStick Pro MagicGate
- Compatible with MemoryStick Pro Duo MagicGate
- Compatible with Magicstor
- Compatible with TransFlash (use with SD adapter, not included)
- Compatible with Hitachi GST MICRODRIVE. 340MB~1GB
- Compatible with Multi Media Card. 16MB~128MB
- Compatible with Multi Media Card II
- Compatible with RSMMC
- Compatible with Secure Digital Card. 8MB~512MB
- Compatible with Mini Secure Digital Card (MiniSD)
- Compatible with xD Picture Card
- CF Ultra II
- CF ExtremeIII
- Fully compatible with USB 1.1
- Internal EPROM, provides high versatility
- Power: DC + 5 Volts supplied by USB port.
- Indicators: One power-on indicator.
- Draws power directly from USB port without need for auxiliary power sources (batteries or AC/DC adapter).
- USB connection featuring true plug and play
- View and edit pictures directly on the reader
- Easy to install and use
- Specifically designed for digital cameras and also ideally for using with Palmtop PCs, Handheld PCs, PDAs, Voice Recorders, MP3 Players and other mobile electronics using Flash Cards as standard or extended storage media.
- Hot-swappable supported, compliant to USB spec. 1.1 with high speed Low Power Consumption, Suitable for Desktop and Notebook PC
- High transfer rate with USB 2.0 interface: Full speed up to 480M bits per second.
- FCC Class B and CE certified
- Dimension: Only 62x62x16 mm Super Compact
- Weight: 40g
System and other requirements
- Support Window 98SE/ME/2000/XP. MAC OS 9.0 or above. ME and XP plug and read, no installation needed.
Product dimensions and warranty information
- Dimension: 62x62x16 mm
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
- 33 in 1 USB 2.0 aluminum card reader
- USB 2.0 cable
- CD driver