CABLE 1.0M serial ATA150 Cable Compared with the Parallel ATA , Serial ATA
has more advantages as per below listed:
1. Lower voltage signal level: The level of voltage to the Serial ATA is of
differential 500 mV , and it's more suitable for PC's technical request than
that of 5 Volt Parallel ATA, and it can save more power as well.
2. Pin Pitch Advantage: Serial ATA connector includes a line of 7Pin signal
terminal and a line of 15Pin power terminal . These two lines of terminals can
be detached to the freestanding tie-in, therefore, it not only reduces its body
size but also enlarge is trans-positional space.
3. Transferring Speed Advantage: It almost has no potential to fasten the
transferring speed of Parallel ATA. But for the Serial ATA ,the transferring
speed for its incunabular design is 150MB/s , and now it is striding forward to
the speed of 300MB/s and even up to 600MB/s .
Key selling bullets:
- 150 MByte/s maximum transfer rate (300/600 MByte/s envisioned for the
- Hot-plugging capability
- Two power saving modes: partial and slumber
- Overlapping (commands)
- Tagged command queueing
- Seven-wire data cable. Connectors measure just 8 mm wide.
System and other requirements
Product dimensions and warranty
- Standard warranty: 1 Year