General Return Policy
1. In order to remain competitive by offering the best service and the lowest prices, we follow our return policy strictly and rarely make exceptions. PCMicroStore.com does not offer a money-back guarantee on any product. Shipping is non-refundable under all circumstances with the exception that PCMicroStore.com made an error in the entering the address or shipping method, but only for an adjustment.
2. All open or used products returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the current selling price or sale price on invoice, whichever is lower.
3. All returns will be tested.
4. Customers agree to report lost, missing item or damaged shipping claims to PCMicroStore.com within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Failure to do so results in the forfeiture of any possible remedy from PCMicroStore.com.
5. There are NO STORE RETURNS for retail boxed processors, printers, CRTs and LCDs for repair or refund once retail boxed has been open or used. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. In general, the period for credit and replacement of allowable items is 30 days unless specified otherwise.
7. Past 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for warranty replacement/repair. For items that manufacturer(s) will not warranty directly, you may be subject to a handling fee to cover shipping and handling. Please submit an RMA request and instructions will be given to complete your refund/exchange. Repairs can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks upon receipt unless specified otherwise. Items that are required to be returned to the manufacturer take longer than the 1-2 weeks mentioned above. Please make arrangement accordingly.
8. PCMicroStore.com will offer advanced replacement on items arrive DOA (Dead On Arrival) or the incorrect item was shipped. PCMicroStore.com reserves the right to ask questions regarding the item and may require emailed images before an advanced replacement can be given.
9. Customers must pay for return shipping on all returns, except DOA and/or incorrect product(s).
No returns will be accepted without a return RMA (Return Authorization). To request an RMA, please log into your account and click on the RMA button for the order you would like to return. Please also provide the reason for the return or exchange and click the appropriate action. No RMA number will be given over the phone or email. Once you have submitted the RMA request, you will receive a reply via email with the further instructions in 1-2 business days. All returns must be received within the 10 days of RMA approval date. Your RMA# for CREDIT is valid until the 10 days return period is up and your RMA# for exchange/repair is also valid for 10 days. Please make sure the RMA number appears clearly on the shipping label of the return shipment and include a copy of your original invoice as well as a brief statement of the problem or instructions as to whether it is a credit return or exchange. You may check your RMA status online by logging into your account or by emailing email@example.com.
In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original and re-salable condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories and software. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
The fasted method to handle a return is for the customer to accept delivery and then contact us about sending the item back. When you follow this procedure, we can credit your account in just a few days upon receipt of the returned package. If you refuse shipment the product goes back to the delivery company and may incur further delays. We cannot process your return until we receive the product.
If you refuse the package, the shipping charge will not be refunded and may cause delay in the refund of your purchase. On all shipments to customers, we incur shipping and handling costs. Of course, if the shipment is a result of a PCMicroStore.com error, we will issue a credit for all shipping and handling fees in addition to the product once it is returned to PCMicroStore.com. If through no fault of PCMicroStore.com the shipment is refused, we reserve the right to charge your account the outbound shipping and handling fees to recover the expenses incurred. We reserve the right to impose a 15% restocking fee.
Software is non-returnable once you have opened the package. If the software is defective, we will replace it with the same exact title only. We cannot guarantee that you will enjoy the software that has been purchased or that it will be compatible with your system. Therefore, please contact the publisher if you have questions before your purchase.
If you have received an item that you believe is defective, please contact the technical support department at the manufacturer before contacting us for an RMA number. (More than 90% of our returns turn out to be working after our technicians have tested them.) We do not guarantee against incompatibility since we may not know your system configuration(s) so please check with the manufacturer to find out if the product you have/will be purchasing will be compatible with your system. Please also make sure you have the appropriate bus/slot/port for the item you are purchasing. If we receive an item that is tested to be non-defective, we will return the same item back to the customer at the customer’s expense and a handling fee may also be charged.
Printers, whether working or defective, are non-returnable/non-exchangeable once the cartridges are opened and/or installed. We only sell full retail versions of printers that can be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Processors and Memory Modules
Due to the daily fluctuation in prices for these items, refunds are based on the current selling price of the item purchased or the invoice price, whichever is lower. (i.e. If a Processor is purchased at $700.00 and after 1 day, you’d like to return the processor for a refund and the selling price that day is only $600.00, you will be refunded $600.00 minus a 15% restocking fee.) Companies that do not have this policy typically charge more for the product to absorb the loss they incur if a customer returns a CPU or memory module after a price drop.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover:
1. installation or service of product(s);
2. conditions resulting from consumer damage such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident or alteration;
3. all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal everyday use;
4. the operations of our products with equipment not supplied by PCMicroStore.com;
5. products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible;
6. item(s) rented to others.
***Shipping and Handling Fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by PCMicroStore.com or DOA (Dead on Arrival) items.***