By using the above web location (Site) or submitting an order for products, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not submit any orders for products or services and immediately close your browser.
Your use of the PCMicrostore.com web site (the "Site") and our services, including phone conversations regarding products and orders, are governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. By using this site or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and please do not submit any orders for products or services. The terms and conditions posted on this website, including the RMA policy, are public information and must be adhered to by anyone doing business with PCMicrostore.com unless there is a written contract signed by an officer of PCMicrostore.com.
General Terms & Conditions
1. PCMicrostore.com uses the services of third party contractors who update our website; we do our best to keep the information on the website as accurate as possible. PCMicrostore.com will only guarantee that we ship the product named on the invoice. Any additional provisions to your purchase must be made in writing.
2. Customers shall agree that each item in a multi-item purchase from PCMicrostore.com shall be treated independently unless stated otherwise in the memo section of their order. That is, defect, replacement, and cancellation of one item does not constitute the voiding of the entire purchase. Each item shall be considered independently for warranty or refund purposes unless stated otherwise in the invoice memo.
3. Customers shall agree that under absolutely no circumstances will shipping be refunded due to buyers’ remorse, mistakenly ordering the incorrect item or providing an invalid ship to address once the order has shipped.
4. It is the customer's responsibility to look over their email confirmation and make sure all shipping, billing and item purchased are correct. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please call us to confirm that your order has been placed. Please do not submit multiple orders or you may be liable for restocking and shipping fees.
5. Order cancellation will be accepted by phone with a sales representative or over the web buy can only be submitted through the web before the order is processed. It cannot be done over email or by leaving voice mails. You can confirm order cancellation by checking the order status online. Shipped orders cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
6. Material fee for boxes, transportation, etc. are included in the shipping fee with the exception of shipping insurance and calculated on per shipment basis. Customers shall not be liable for additional shipping charges for purchases PCMicrostore.com chooses to ship in multiple packages unless they request and agree to shipping upgrades and fees.
7. Customers shall agree that PCMicrostore.com will not be held liable for shippers’ shipping delays. In such cases, customers may petition for a shipping rate adjustment if packages do not arrive within the shipping company's promised timeframe only for orders in which shipping fees are charged. Refunds/circumstances will vary depending on the carriers’ refund to PCMicroStore.com
Trademarks & Links
Trademarks belong to their respective owners. Links to other sites do not necessarily imply any endorsement or affiliation between this Site and the link targets.
Personal Information Security
Certain personal information may be required to process your order. By placing an order on this site, you certify that all the information is your own, or that you are authorized to use it, and that to the best of your knowledge, it is accurate and complete. If you authorize another party to use your credit card to make purchases on this site, you accept all responsibility for any and all charges incurred. PCMicrostore.com promises to safeguard your personal information with the best protection generally available in the industry and to never sell your information to any third party without your consent. For your protection, we verify credit card billing and shipping addresses. Virtually all major credit card issuers allow at least one alternate shipping address. If you would like your order shipped to an address that is different from your billing address, the shipping address must be on file with the credit card company. For your protection, we generally do not make exceptions to this rule.
Pricing and Typographical Errors
All prices are subject to change without notice. While we strive to make sure that the information we provide is free of errors and up to date, unfortunately, mistakes do happen. We may refuse or cancel any order placed on this site due to any rare circumstance of incorrect pricing or product information.
If you wish to purchase products offered on the site, you will be asked to supply certain personal information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide to PCMicrostore.com will be accurate complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by authorized users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges relating to your purchases.
Where We Ship
We ship to any physical address that USPS delivers to within the United States. We accommodate customers who need to have items shipped to an APO/FPO address or PO Box. For items shipping through the US Postal Service to APO/FPO addresses, we may ship via USPS Priority Mail and charge the USPS Priority Mail rate. We only ship internationally to major cities/provinces. Due to a number of wrong addresses from customers, we reserve the right to charge the face value that the carrier charges to reship your returned package/order if you did not enter the address correctly.
When We Ship
Most orders are shipped within 1 to 2 business days from the date of the order with a few exceptions that are/will be indicated. If the order is placed past noon Pacific Time, the order is considered to be placed the following day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sundays will be process on the following Monday with the exception of major U.S. holidays. Your order may be delayed if your ship to address does not match what your credit card issuer has on file. We verify all addresses for protection against fraud. Some orders that are shipped from fulfillment warehouses may require more time for the item to ship. We may also ship the orders with multiple items from different warehouses so it is possible you may receive the items in multiple packages and on different days. Due to the various circumstances, such as the inability to charge your card or verify your address, we cannot guarantee a ship date. If you choose next day air service, it does not necessarily mean you will receive the order the following day from the order date but rather, you will receive the order the following day from the date the order is shipped.
Once an order is shipped, it is up to the carrier to deliver the product and we are unable to stop the package once it has shipped. If the carrier loses the package, we will contact them to put a tracer on the package. Tracers take generally take 2-8 business days, depending on the carrier. We will not be able to ship out replacement packages until the carrier confirms that the package has been lost and will not be delivered to its destination. We will then need to file a lost package claim and the customer will need to complete a lost package form and send it back to PCMicroStore.com if the carrier is USPS. Other circumstances may cause shipping delays such as an incomplete/invalid address, rejection of the package, etc. We reserve the right to charge a second shipping charge to reship any packages due to customers’ error.
Pricing and Product Availability Disclaimer
All prices quoted are exclusive of taxes, shipping and handling charges, unless specified otherwise. Prices and product availabilities are subject to change without notice. Specials and promotions may be limited to stock on hand. We are not liable for typographical errors on pricing information. PCMicrostore.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed on incorrectly priced products. Should your credit card be charged for the item, PCMicrostore.com will immediately issue a credit to the same card for the amount charged. Volume discounts may be requested and may be approved at our discretion. PCMicroStore.com will only honor current valid discount coupons and make price adjustments on the same day of purchase if a coupon code is not inputted at the time of purchase.
You agree that any legal action brought against PCMicrostore.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of this Site shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in California. If several appropriate venues exist, PCMicrostore.com reserves the right to chose.